Monday, January 23, 2012

The Beginning

Greetings world and welcome to my first official blog. I will be going by the name of ______ which means its undetermined . Truth is I haven't given much thought into it but I figured I need a cool nickname to go along with the amazing things I'm going to be talking about on my blog. Right? Anywho my post will range from a number of things so really nothing is safe . Whenever I feel the need I will be ranting on about what's on my mind . For those of you that know me understand many things irk me and I'm not a huge fan of people at all . Which is why I decide to dump my twitter (formally known as @GQsmoove_) and pick up this blog. I'm not sure if this is much different but twitter was becoming to much for me to handle. Between seeing the same message from all 200 of my followers and seeing things on on my timeline I would rather not from people I thought so much more of (yes you) I decided it was time for it to go. I will definitely be touching on the twitter subject again however this is only my first blog so I don't want to dive in head first just yet but trust me Trust me TRUST ME! your going to want to stick around because there is a lot of entertainment, fun, and controversy to be discussed and I won't be afraid to go there .. Signing Out

No comments:

Post a Comment